Milton Monarchs Tournament Team
The Milton Monarchs are Milton Girls Softball's 12U, 14U, and 16U Tournament Teams dedicated to fielding competitive, fundamentally sound, and exciting girls’ softball teams. The primary goal for our tournament teams is to prepare our players to become strong softball players through hard work, commitment and stronger competition.
This is a competitive tournament team that requires girls to make a strong commitment. The commitment runs from January into the early Fall with workouts, practices, and tournaments. The objective is to build a team that is competitive and designed to help girls who are committed to softball to improve their game.
Milton Monarchs offers dedicated practice time focusing on developing fundamental softball skills, improving softball IQ, and understanding softball situations. The Milton Monarchs are coached by paid softball professionals who are dedicated to this team and the Milton Girls Softball Program. Coaches are not parent volunteers.
- Create a competitive softball team to increase the overall development
- Raise the competition level for girls in Milton who are not playing for a Club team
- Prepare girls to play high school varsity softball while also becoming a feeder program for the Milton High School Junior & Varsity programs
All Milton Softball teams foster an environment of positive self-esteem, team spirit and individual growth.
- 12U: DOB between January 1, 2008 - December 31, 2009
- 14U: DOB between January 1, 2006 - December 31, 2007
- 16U: DOB between January 1, 2004 - December 31, 2005
- Milton Resident
- January-March: 1x a week
- April-August: 1x a week (non spring game day)
- Fall: Possible tournament
It is expected that girls who try out and make this team will make a commitment to this Tournament Team as well as the Milton Girls Softball Summer Travel Team.
- Lowell Scrimmages (April)
- Memorial Day TBD
- Kingston (June)
- Marshfield (July)
- Halifax (August)
- Fall Tournament (TBD)
- ~ $1,000
- Payment plans available